Prompt: Describe a time you felt completely lost.

 Prompt Response: A time I felt lost was when me and my father fell off. He left when I was seven and came back when I was 13 but we still don't talk to each other. It really changed my mindset how I view things and act. I like doing things alone and tend to never ask for help no matter how hard it is. 

Summary: We presented our PowerPoint presentations.

Reflection: Seeing how the father treated his son made me relate to the story even more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Prompt: Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

Prompt: Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.