Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

 Prompt Response: I made paper bouquets with a lot of flowers. It was for my mother for Mother's day. I never really do creative things for people and that was the first time I did that. It was special for me to do for my Mother's day.

Summary: We worked on our poster for our origin myth story.

Reflection: Doing something creative made me miss doing creative things like the flowers. I realized that I love doing things like that even if it takes long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

Prompt: Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.